Blondies have become such a big thing over the last year and the different flavours of blondies is such a long list.
These white chocolate brownies are first for me but they about to become a favourite of mine for sure.
I used both Milk and White chocolate Kinder Bueno because I absolutely love the white Kinder Bueno so defiantly wanted to add these to the mix.
I love the different combination of chocolate in this recipe and you can reduce of add more depending on how much you want in it.
The nutella was just an extra addition to this recipe so if your not a fan of nutella then you can leave this out or if you would prefer to use another spread then use that instead.
These blondies came out super thick and just gooey in the middle which is how they should be. I enjoyed making these and smelling them cooking the oven could have made me eat them straight from the oven.
Kinder Bueno Blondie
- 100 g White Chocolate
- 125 g Muscavado Sugar
- 125 g Caster Sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 270 g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 g Kinder Chocolate Bars
- 50 g Chocolate Chips
- 50 g White Chocolate Chips
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Milk and White Kinder Buenos
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan and line a 9x9" square tin with parchment paper. Melt the butter and white chocolate together.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter white chocolate mix and sugars and beat until smooth. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat again until smooth.
- Add in the flour and baking powder and beat till a thick blondie mixture is made. Add in most of the chocolate chips, kinder chocolate, and kinder bueno, and fold through.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, and spread. Dollop on the nutella and lightly swirl through the blondie mixture. Add on the rest of the chocolate chips, kinder chocolate/bueno pieces!
- Bake the Blondies in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until there is a slight wobble in the middle. Leave to cool in the tin, or on a wire rack.