I love kinder bueno! They are just so good and have such an incredible taste, from the chocolatey outside, to the wafer inside and that smooth hazelnut cream throughout. It just works in my opinion.
Kinder buenos work with everything as well, I haven’t made anything yet that I was like no the kinder bueno doesn’t work in this.
Rocky road is a classic and I love how versatile it is because you can literally add anything to rocky road and again it just works.
So of course kinder bueno rocky road is going to be a hit and it worked so well together.
I used kinder chocolate as my base for the rocky road just to add some more of that kinderness to the rocky road.
I used wafer biscuits in this rocky road instead of normal digestives because I felt like the wafer fitted in well due to the wafer in the kinder bueno.
Kinder Bueno Rocky Road
- 150 g Loacker Napolitaner Wafer
- 135 g Unsalted Butter
- 300 g Kinder Chocolate
- 3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 150 g Mini Marshmallows
- 5 Kinder Buenos Milk and White Chocolate
- Line a 18cm rectangle tin with greaseproof paper.
- Break the kinder buenos into the little pieces. Chop up the wafers into chunks.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter, kinder chocolate and golden syrup over a gentle heat stirring constantly until there are no or almost no more lumps of chocolate visible, then remove from the heat. Leave to cool.
- Take the biscuits, mini marshmallows and some of the kinder bueno chunks and stir into the chocolate mixture until everything is completely covered.
- Tip the mixture into the lined baking tin, and spread it out to the corners. Add extra kinder buenos to the top. Chill for at least 2 hrs then cut into 12 squares.