Buttons instead of chips or chunks are so good. I think I will be using buttons every time I make cookies.
This recipe is just a standard cookie recipe that you use for chocolate chip cookies so you can adapt this recipe with anything really like M&M’s.
- 125 g Light Brown Sugar
- 125 g golden caster sugar
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 275 g self-raising flour
- Pack of Caramac buttons
- Cream together the butter and sugars until fully combined then add in the eggs.
- Once the eggs are fully combined, add in the flour until fully incorporated. Stir in the Caramac buttons and chill for 15 minutes.
- Roll into balls, spread out on two baking trays that have been greased and chill again for a further 15 minutes. Before the balls have finished chilling, preheat the oven on gas mark 4.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until they are golden brown. Once cooked, leave on the trays for a few minutes then using a spatula transfer to a cooling rack.