Cookies are great but they get ten times better when they are stuffed with yumminess. I love stuffed cookies especially when they are warmed up and the middle is all gooey.
These cookies are stuffed with nutella which is a big hit and does great in cookies as it melts well when the cookies are baked.
I always add extra chocolate chips to the top of my cookies once I have rolled them out just because you can never have enough chocolate chips.
Now I added white and milk chocolate but you can whatever chocolate you like and as much as you like.
I did not add cocoa powder this time around as I didn’t want to take away from the taste of the nutella.
I froze the nutella for a few hours before I made the cookies but as long as you freeze them for an hour before hand then you will be good to go.
Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- 12 balls Nutella
- 115 g Butter
- 175 g Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg
- 275 g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 100 g White Chocolate Chips
- 100 g Milk Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Scoop 1-tablespoon balls of Nutella onto prepared baking sheet and put them in the freezer for about an hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan and line 2 baking tins with baking parchment. Then beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined, then add flour, baking soda, cornflour and salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until fully combined. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out the ball of cookie dough and flatten.
- Add a ball of nutella to the middle of the cookie dough then roll the cookie dough ensuring the nutella was fully covered.
- Add the balls to the tray making sure to leave enough space for them to spread. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.