Blondie time! I have been thinking about what kind of blondies to make and I have to admit milkybar was like top of the list.
I love milkybar and have to say I defiantly don’t eat milkybar enough so I will admit I fully loaded these blondies.
I did something unusual with this recipe and I added a bar of milkybar to the bottom of the tin before I added in the blondie mixture.
I also used both milkybar and milkybar buttons because you can never have enough in my opinion.
I added a white chocolate drizzle to the top as I wanted to add a little extra to these blondies. This is completely optional.
- 100 g White Chocolate Melted
- 125 g Light Brown Sugar
- 125 g Caster Sugar
- 150 g Unsalted Butter Melted
- 270 g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 90 g Milkybar Bar Chopped up
- Milkybar Buttons
- 50 g White Chocolate Melted
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan and line a 9x9" square tin with parchment paper. Melt the butter and white chocolate together.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter white chocolate mix and sugars and beat until smooth. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat again until smooth.
- Add in the flour and baking powder and beat till a thick blondie mixture is made.
- Add in the chopped milkybar as well as some milkybar chunks and a good handful of the milkybar buttons then stir in.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, and spread. Add on the rest of the buttons and some more milkybar chunks to the top.
- Bake the Blondies in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until there is a slight wobble in the middle. Leave to cool in the tin, or on a wire rack.