This is no traditional rocky road but it was just as good as normal rocky road. I have to say I think I might like it better than normal rocky road.
I have made so many things using M&M’s I was surprised that I hadn’t done M&M rocky road before so once I realised I just had to make it.
I used a mixture of crispy and chocolate M&M’s because they are my favourite. If you like the peanut ones then you can defiantly use them in this recipe as well.
M&M's Rocky Road
- 300 g Milk Chocolate
- 100 g Unsalted Butter
- 125 g Golden syrup
- 100 g Hobnobs
- 80 g M&M's Crispy and Chocolate
- 75 g Mini Marshmallows
- Line a 20 x 20cm tin with baking parchment. Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup in a heatproof bowl over a pan of just simmering water, stirring frequently until smooth
- Crush up the biscuits until you have a mix of little bits and large chunks then add them to a bowl. Add crispy and chocolate M&M's to the bowl as well as the mini marshmallows.
- Once the chocolate is melted, let it cool for a few minutes. Then pour it into the bowl with the biscuits and m&ms. Stir it all up ensuring that it is all coated in the chocolate mix.
- Transfer to the tin, packing it in and smoothing over the surface. Press more M&M's in to the top.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before cutting into 16 squares.