My friend gave two bars of milk toblerone and I was going to make my Toblerone Brownies but decided I would do something different.
After getting hooked on the Kinder Bueno Blondies, I knew that it had to be Toblerone Blondies.
I felt like I did not add enough chocolate to my kinder bueno blondies so I decided this time I was going to add it all in.
I used a whole bar of milk toblerone in the mixture, I did not have a whole white bar so I used what I had but I would recommend one each and half of each in the mixture.
These blondies hit the spot and is chocolate heaven. I could of happily eaten the whole tray without sharing.
- 150 g White Chocolate
- 125 g Muscavado Sugar
- 125 g Caster Sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 270 g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50 g Milk Chocolate chopped up
- 2 Big Toblerone Bars White and Milk
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan and line a 9x9" square tin with parchment paper. Melt the butter and 100g white chocolate together.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter white chocolate mix and sugars and beat until smooth. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat again until smooth.
- Add in the flour and baking powder and beat till a thick blondie mixture is made. Add in half of white toblerone and half of milk toblerone bar, white chocolate and milk chocolate chunks and fold through.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, and spread. Add on the rest of the chocolate chips and 4 toblerone triangles on the top.
- Bake the Blondies in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until there is a slight wobble in the middle. Leave to cool in the tin, or on a wire rack.